The post was inspired by Pasadena Adjacent's recent encounter with many of the feline species.
Then I started thinking about Talking Heads - I know I saw them at the Greek Theatre in LA with either B-52s or Devo as the warm-up band. It was Sept. 27th, 1979? I can't remember the year.
3 comments:
You are lucky to have seen them back in their peak! I can't help you with the tour information. My music education was exploding around those years, because I was working, and hanging out, with a bunch of art students and other creative types up near Sacramento. One of the girls knew about the B-52s very early on, and eagerly anticipated their first album coming out! I'll bet the Talking Heads put on a great show.
I've sent out notice to friends who were more music savey then I was/am. The one person I know who would most likly have been there is in Russia at the moment. I do remember a student telling me about a concert with the B-52's she had attended back when I was at PCC
Bonsoir à Vous !
Eh oui, qu'est-ce-que c'est ?
Etrange chose, mais jolie photo...
Post a Comment