Thursday, October 16, 2008

October Morning Sky with Moon / Palms / Trees (Sky Watch Friday)


Early morning from our back window in Palos Verdes, CA.
From Crenshaw Blvd. in Palos Verdes, CA, looking at the San Gabriel Mts. (but who will notice with that great sky)
From Palos Verdes, CA - Highridge Drive, after dropping my son off at Ridgecrest Intermediate.
Visit the Sky Watch Friday Home Page and see the other participants from around the globe.

14 comments:

Webradio said...

Beautiful photos, with nice colours...
Great shots !

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I love the pink clouds, but the middle one, with two palms is my favorite. Wonderful photos!

Happy Skywatching!

~Lisa

Jane Hards Photography said...

Spectacualr colours in the first and the others are just lovely too.

Anonymous said...

I never tire of sky photos. I keep a file on them. Not as glorious from my vantage point. The smoke from the fire was coming through the passes by Monday evening. Come to think of it, I did catch some of the sunset. I'm in class from 5:30 till 10:00 on W night. I remember thinking on my way to class, darn, I'd like to take a walk in the hills. Yes, balmy I think.

kuanyin333 said...

All are gorgeous! Happy SWF!

Ivar Østtun said...

Soft and beautiful clouds. Happy SWF :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

The clouds are gorgeous! And the pink sky lovely. Happy Sky Watch!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Tash. I lot brighter than mine which actually wasn't a bad evening. I would not have taken them out if there had been any real turbulence.Our friend, who did the blessing, was no seaman.

Arija said...

Nice morning to be alive in with lovely early colour developing into nive blue and white sky.

Dewdrop said...

I really love that second shot, such an amazing blend... blue sky, scattered cirrus, mountains, palm trees. Terrific!

Louise said...

All fantastic photograpsh. The clouds in the second one really grab me!

Kim said...

beautiful skywatch photos! love the fluffy clouds, and that sunrise, nice!! Happy SWF!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

awesome colors great sky watch cool moon too!

Louis la Vache said...

Great SWF shots. "Louis" noticed the band of smog over the mountains. The smog often colors his shots of the San Francisco Bay, too...