Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
Love this blue post, maybe because I'm feeling blue today...
you should go back and put this up as a daily photo. The combination and play between these images is great. I also tend to like conceptual work best
Yes, great colouring and perspectives ... as I said today, I am a really bad wide angle photographer and I always admire people who can do this: finding the right perspective with architecture etc.
Great shot. I especially like the abstract created with the watercolor filter. Cool.
I gave up color coordinating my laundry loads a long time ago. Everything I own is pink.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love this blue post, maybe because I'm feeling blue today...
you should go back and put this up as a daily photo. The combination and play between these images is great. I also tend to like conceptual work best
Yes, great colouring and perspectives ... as I said today, I am a really bad wide angle photographer and I always admire people who can do this: finding the right perspective with architecture etc.
Great shot. I especially like the abstract created with the watercolor filter. Cool.
I gave up color coordinating my laundry loads a long time ago. Everything I own is pink.
Post a Comment