Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
My kind of photo, love this! Graphic, almost monochrome, great architecture and humans to make it less stark. Fantastic.
I do not know why on earth this makes me think of a 70's lamp shade ... :-)I like the claustrophobic and therefore unusual touch of the photo, I am not so sure about the architecture ... .
Great composition and the grainy texture gives it a spooky hesitance.
those sculpted walls are much more effective at night then they are during daylight hours
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My kind of photo, love this! Graphic, almost monochrome, great architecture and humans to make it less stark. Fantastic.
I do not know why on earth this makes me think of a 70's lamp shade ... :-)
I like the claustrophobic and therefore unusual touch of the photo, I am not so sure about the architecture ... .
Great composition and the grainy texture gives it a spooky hesitance.
those sculpted walls are much more effective at night then they are during daylight hours
Post a Comment