Saturday, November 28, 2009

View Point of the Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA


Overlooking Rose Bowl Aquatic Center, Bookside Park, and a bit of the Rose Bowl, from near the intersection of N. Grand Ave. and Arroyo Terrace, by one of the trailheads to Arroyo Terrace Trails. (Photographed on 1-18-2009.)

3 comments:

Antjas said...

It's been over 13 years since we've been back to Pasadena. I didn't know they had created this aquatic center. I would love to use it!

PJ said...

I went to the Rose Bowl Parade years ago, 1973 I think. I've never forgotten those crazy Shriners on their wee motorcycles.

Lowell said...

Another beautiful shot, Tash!

Although I have not lived in California since a teenager, I do remember going to the Rose Bowl several times. Once was for a Billy Graham rally - this is when he was just starting out. I didn't care about Billy Graham, but I sold copies of the Los Angeles Times and made enough money to buy my first watch!