duh... «Louis» doesn't have a clue where you are... but he posted the link anyway...
(Editor to «Louis»: You NEVER have a clue... about ANYTHING.
«Louis» to Editor: Well, here's a clue for you: my horns, properly applied to your lower anatomy could propel you through the window, if you get my drift...)
This is a very cool looking picture. I used to take view like this for granted when I lived in the Bay Area for a few years in the 1980's. I want to go back for a visit.
5 comments:
PS 3? I'm envious. I'm stuck on 2 until I upgrade. As soon as that contracts signed
I went back and enlarged it. Good job!
duh...
«Louis» doesn't have a clue where you are...
but he posted the link anyway...
(Editor to «Louis»: You NEVER have a clue...
about ANYTHING.
«Louis» to Editor: Well, here's a clue for you: my horns, properly applied to your lower anatomy could propel you through the window, if you get my drift...)
Lol, even I would have guessed! Love the colours!
This is a very cool looking picture. I used to take view like this for granted when I lived in the Bay Area for a few years in the 1980's. I want to go back for a visit.
Post a Comment