Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
Love the composition perfect centre. I like this bridge a lot. Looks most interesting.
a lot of timber is used, makes it very cool to walk on.
That would be a great bridge to walk on no matter what the weather.
Love the symmetry of the first one!
Beautiful wooden bridge. I'm guessing the resort must be pretty wonderful too. :)
Lovely angles! I love wooden bridges :D
terrific shots. the light and shadows are fantastic.
My feet are itching to walk down that expance of wood.
What an inviting bridge! I love all the lines and shadows!
Oh, it's beautiful, this wood structure!
What a long bridge - keeping one on the straight and narrow!
Marvellous bridge. I'm following your blog now.
I have been to the Quartz Mountain lodge a long time ago. It burned down at some point and I heard it was rebuilt. Looks really nice - the bridge at least! Thanks for sharing this. :D
Ah that's lovely!
from google map this place looked like a dump. Guess not.
Love these shots!!! Nicely done Tash!!!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Love the composition perfect centre. I like this bridge a lot. Looks most interesting.
a lot of timber is used, makes it very cool to walk on.
That would be a great bridge to walk on no matter what the weather.
Love the symmetry of the first one!
Beautiful wooden bridge. I'm guessing the resort must be pretty wonderful too. :)
Lovely angles! I love wooden bridges :D
terrific shots. the light and shadows are fantastic.
My feet are itching to walk down that expance of wood.
What an inviting bridge! I love all the lines and shadows!
Oh, it's beautiful, this wood structure!
What a long bridge - keeping one on the straight and narrow!
Marvellous bridge. I'm following your blog now.
I have been to the Quartz Mountain lodge a long time ago. It burned down at some point and I heard it was rebuilt. Looks really nice - the bridge at least!
Thanks for sharing this. :D
Ah that's lovely!
from google map this place looked like a dump. Guess not.
Love these shots!!! Nicely done Tash!!!
Post a Comment