Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
oooh! Nice. Did you climb up inside?
Very good photo!Merry Christmas!
Chapeau!This picture is very impressive, amazing reflections!Léia
I once painted the Hollywood Capitol building at this angle. I was trying to give the impression of an earthquake. Thats what reminds me of. Beautiful photobtw: haven't seen you around my blog for agesplease tell me I didn't say something offensive
Outstanding, Tash!...and isn't St.Paul's magnificent?!
Tash, let's get WILD for our new Art Challenge for 2011!! Come on over to my Art Blog and check it out.
Nice shot Tash!!! Love the angle!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oooh! Nice. Did you climb up inside?
Very good photo!
Merry Christmas!
Chapeau!This picture is very impressive, amazing reflections!
Léia
I once painted the Hollywood Capitol building at this angle. I was trying to give the impression of an earthquake. Thats what reminds me of. Beautiful photo
btw: haven't seen you around my blog for ages
please tell me I didn't say something offensive
Outstanding, Tash!
...and isn't St.Paul's magnificent?!
Tash, let's get WILD for our new Art Challenge for 2011!! Come on over to my Art Blog and check it out.
Nice shot Tash!!! Love the angle!!!
Post a Comment