Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
Great pic. I love the forest surrounding the reflected image. Mickie
OMG that's fabulous!
This is gorgeous - you really have to look here, I love this. Great shot.
I don't recall ever being in an airport with that kind of view
What an amazing photo! Love it!Patrick Tillett, Extremely Overdue
wow, its a great compo, and so unreal!
I'm with PA on this. My mind's a little blown--in a good way. Wonderful shot.
Tashsince you do a fair amount of travel I'd love it if you could photograph the public art you come across. I've not gotten a air port commission yet. Actually my hearts desire is to design an air plane tail
Breathtaking!This picture bring lights to my day here, thanks so much!Léia
a moment of reflection.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Great pic. I love the forest surrounding the reflected image. Mickie
OMG that's fabulous!
This is gorgeous - you really have to look here, I love this. Great shot.
I don't recall ever being in an airport with that kind of view
What an amazing photo! Love it!
Patrick Tillett, Extremely Overdue
wow, its a great compo, and so unreal!
I'm with PA on this. My mind's a little blown--in a good way. Wonderful shot.
Tash
since you do a fair amount of travel I'd love it if you could photograph the public art you come across. I've not gotten a air port commission yet. Actually my hearts desire is to design an air plane tail
Breathtaking!
This picture bring lights to my day here, thanks so much!
Léia
a moment of reflection.
Post a Comment