Ha! Wayne, did you see Hair? That's what this reminds me of. The road show actually came to my home town (DeKalb, Illinois) and my parents actually took me to see it. I already knew all the words to all the songs from the album.
Which has nothing to do with Hendrix, but plenty to do with naked people.
3 comments:
I wasn't a Hendrix fan.
But if I'd known about this poster … :-)
Ha! Wayne, did you see Hair? That's what this reminds me of. The road show actually came to my home town (DeKalb, Illinois) and my parents actually took me to see it. I already knew all the words to all the songs from the album.
Which has nothing to do with Hendrix, but plenty to do with naked people.
Wow - I guess ladyland is not only temperature controlled but racially exclusive too; one black woman. Hysterical
Post a Comment