Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
I've been inside that home. It belongs to present day Highland Park salon organizer Shiela Pinkel
I take it back. Your getting gas at the Union 76 Station on Monterey/Pasadena Ave near Fresco Market
Interesting style! It looks in need of a bit of TLC, or am i wrong?
Huge! and I love the light in this picture!So beautiful blue sky!Léia
Definitely needs some TLC...But cool house!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've been inside that home. It belongs to present day Highland Park salon organizer Shiela Pinkel
I take it back. Your getting gas at the Union 76 Station on Monterey/Pasadena Ave near Fresco Market
Interesting style! It looks in need of a bit of TLC, or am i wrong?
Huge! and I love the light in this picture!So beautiful blue sky!
Léia
Definitely needs some TLC...But cool house!!!
Post a Comment