Friday, February 27, 2009

Hummingbird (Scavenger Hunt: Something Sweet)

Join Carrie Hayes' Scavenger Hunt at View of You Photo.

7 comments:

humanobserver said...

Loved this tiny bird. Especially its colour.It looks so cute.

Abby Lanes said...

Hummingbirds are my favorite! Lucky you caught him while perched! I would love to meet up sometime!

A lot of my blogging friends are from Flickr, especially in a group called "Shades of Inspiration." A number of them are from California. I met one blogging friend at Disneyland and we're going to go to Roger's Garden together soon for fun. She lives in Riverside, but she might like to join the blogging meet up.

Otherwise, I don't know any other Southbay bloggers. But I will eventually :-)

Anonymous said...

What a awesome shot!! I love these little birds!

Danial Bigham said...

Hi
Thank you for visit my web.
It's beautiful Bird,especially this bird color.

Skrip said...

This picture reminds me of all the Southern California suburb cities. You can say its taken in El Monte, Norwalk, Torrance, or Pomona, and it would fit. Lovely picture!

Merisi said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet little fellow!

We had lots of hummingbirds visiting when we still lived in DC. Unfortunately there are none in Vienna.

Tom said...

Hi Tash.

Thank you for visiting and commenting today... I wish we had these birds over in England... I'm lucky with the ones I'm showing the week as they were all caught on the same day.

Tom