Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
I'm over at Pasadena Adjacent nowIf we don't get some rain our mountains are going to burn.
Tash, that is AWESOME! I love the side by side comparison.
What a striking contrast between the two years.
It's fascinating to compare photos like these. What a difference from one year to the next. Beautiful pictures!
Yep, there's a slight difference between the two pictures!
Absolutely gorgeous. Wish I was there right now. Bishop is close to the bristlecone trees, right?
Gorgeous photos!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm over at Pasadena Adjacent now
If we don't get some rain our mountains are going to burn.
Tash, that is AWESOME! I love the side by side comparison.
What a striking contrast between the two years.
It's fascinating to compare photos like these. What a difference from one year to the next. Beautiful pictures!
Yep, there's a slight difference between the two pictures!
Absolutely gorgeous. Wish I was there right now. Bishop is close to the bristlecone trees, right?
Gorgeous photos!
Post a Comment