Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
It's cute:)
this is cute. :)
I see the extended claws. Watch out!
What a lovely picture! Many thanks.Greetings from London.
This could be my kitty Sweet William Grey, a very dedicated sink sitter. Isn't that what they're for?
Ooooh, here kitty, kitty! Beautiful, your Smokey. I've had only one sink cat so far. The others are not into it. Go figure.
Oh~~~~, that's adorable.... Just lovely!I want a sink cat too!
Great shot!....love the angle and the colors. Cats sure can crack me up.
Oh, so our cat is not so weird after all! In addition to sink napping, though, he jumps into the shower when we are in there. What's up with THAT!? :-)Beautiful kitty! My grandparents had a cat similar in color also named Smokey.-Kim
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It's cute:)
this is cute. :)
I see the extended claws. Watch out!
What a lovely picture! Many thanks.
Greetings from London.
This could be my kitty Sweet William Grey, a very dedicated sink sitter. Isn't that what they're for?
Ooooh, here kitty, kitty! Beautiful, your Smokey. I've had only one sink cat so far. The others are not into it. Go figure.
Oh~~~~, that's adorable.... Just lovely!
I want a sink cat too!
Great shot!....love the angle and the colors. Cats sure can crack me up.
Oh, so our cat is not so weird after all! In addition to sink napping, though, he jumps into the shower when we are in there. What's up with THAT!? :-)
Beautiful kitty! My grandparents had a cat similar in color also named Smokey.
-Kim
Post a Comment