Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
Lijepe slike....zasto ja nemam talenta:)
Goethe, yes, but who is Shakspere? Is this the man from Stratford upon Avon we're talking about? This is a gorgeous building, is that a hand holding a flame up at the top?
This library look like to mosque.
Geeee, look at that Blue Sky! When was this shot?
I like the tile work decoration. The color combination is lovely! Although I could do without the hand with the torch.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lijepe slike....zasto ja nemam talenta:)
Goethe, yes, but who is Shakspere? Is this the man from Stratford upon Avon we're talking about? This is a gorgeous building, is that a hand holding a flame up at the top?
This library look like to mosque.
Geeee, look at that Blue Sky! When was this shot?
I like the tile work decoration. The color combination is lovely! Although I could do without the hand with the torch.
Post a Comment