Saturday, August 21, 2010

Convict Lake Morning - Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains, CA (Weekend Reflection)


Morning reflection at Convict Lake -- 24 July 2010
Join James' Weekend Reflection meme at Newtown Area DP.

8 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Oh my God so beautiful. I could stare at this for hours.

Do you know why it is called 'convict' lake?

Pasadena Adjacent said...

gorgeous
I may try to get up there this fall

Petrea Burchard said...

I didn't even know there was such a place as Convict Lake. Thanks for putting it on my list. Beautiful shot.

EG CameraGirl said...

Incredibly beautiful! I would LOVE to be there.

James said...

Wow! This shot is fantastic!!!

TheChieftess said...

Beautiful shot Tash!!! I was just there last weekend...the Hubman and I drove down to have dinner at the Restaurant at Convict Lake and drove in to see the lake before dinner...gorgeous setting, wonderful dinner...a hit!!!

Gine said...

Beautiful landscape !

Ebie said...

Its beautiful in the summer time. We have been here in the Spring.

Clear and crisp shot!