The fellow who designed this center (Dos something???) is the same fellow who did the 1932 Olympic Swim Stadium down the block. Also the place where Mr V's ex wife works
I love the way you choose to compose this. The red metal structure on the top takes the eye into a round and the silhouettes suggest the way to escape.
5 comments:
That's a hell of a doorway.
The fellow who designed this center (Dos something???) is the same fellow who did the 1932 Olympic Swim Stadium down the block. Also the place where Mr V's ex wife works
That's amazing!
I love the way you choose to compose this.
The red metal structure on the top takes the eye into a round and the silhouettes suggest the way to escape.
Wow ! Incredible beautiful !!!!!
Everyday Shot
Everyday Cat Visitor
Everyday Melbourne
I really like the angle you shot this from! It's gorgeous looking upwards.
Post a Comment