Over Chesapeake & Delaware Canal, Delaware (Sunday Bridges)
I crossed the C & D Canal on the older arch bridge (S. Dupont Pkwy -- State Rd. 13) and admired the newer cable-stayed bridge (Korean War Veterans Memorial Hwy -- DE-1) while travelling in Delaware last August. (15 August 2009)
Join "Louis La Vache's"Sunday Bridgeshosted on San Francisco Bay Daily Photo. Happy 4th of July!
6 comments:
This is a really pretty shot with great colors. Interesting contrasts between the lines of the two bridges. Happy 4th of July!
hee hee...
A "twofer" fer ya!
Good one, Tash!
Thank you for your contribution(s) to Sunday Bridges.
Great bridges and shot from a terrific angle.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
I love this angle, without water!
I love photos that capture geometry. Well done.
You've got two very different bridges there! Lovely against the sky! Happy Independence day :D
Post a Comment