Last Tuesday, I was in Glendale and needed to go to Beverly Hills...I took Laurel Canyon from the Valley, and surface streets the rest of the way...dayam!!! there was a lot of traffic!!! I started out at 11:30, got there at 1...
Traffic here is when it takes 8 minutes instead of 5 minutes to get across the whole town...
3 comments:
Got that little German expressionist tilt thang goin on. And afterall, they are family
I love this. Need to get downtown more often.
Love the angle of the photo!!! And great color!!!
Last Tuesday, I was in Glendale and needed to go to Beverly Hills...I took Laurel Canyon from the Valley, and surface streets the rest of the way...dayam!!! there was a lot of traffic!!! I started out at 11:30, got there at 1...
Traffic here is when it takes 8 minutes instead of 5 minutes to get across the whole town...
Post a Comment