Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
I was recently standing very near that same spot except all was night lit
I love this perspective.
Aw shucks...Thanks for the plug,Tash, but regardless of that, this is just a real nice use of black and white. And there's just something so evocative about train tracks twisting out of the frame for who knows where....
Isn't that right, K? Evocative.
Great b/w and amazing lines.
Right on -K- and Petrea!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was recently standing very near that same spot except all was night lit
I love this perspective.
Aw shucks...Thanks for the plug,Tash, but regardless of that, this is just a real nice use of black and white. And there's just something so evocative about train tracks twisting out of the frame for who knows where....
Isn't that right, K? Evocative.
Great b/w and amazing lines.
Right on -K- and Petrea!!!
Post a Comment