Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
That's quite a sight! A decidedly unusual building.
Ohmigod! so nice memories!I have a picture in front of this building.Amazing capture, and I love your choice for B&W!Léia
Zoom - quite a lateral shot for that speed.Looks a little like stacked EPs in a juke box.
Shutter speed? isn't that part of the vocabulary of the ice age? I hope you weren't the one doing the driving.btw: I've painted that building in a mural that has since been destroyed
PA - not driving (this time).The wanton obliteration of murals and your work is so upsetting
Classic LA...Tash!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's quite a sight! A decidedly unusual building.
Ohmigod! so nice memories!I have a picture in front of this building.
Amazing capture, and I love your choice for B&W!
Léia
Zoom - quite a lateral shot for that speed.
Looks a little like stacked EPs in a juke box.
Shutter speed? isn't that part of the vocabulary of the ice age? I hope you weren't the one doing the driving.
btw: I've painted that building in a mural that has since been destroyed
PA - not driving (this time).
The wanton obliteration of murals and your work is so upsetting
Classic LA...Tash!!!
Post a Comment