this is interesting as a photo because it has these layers occurring that are hard to get a handle on. The angle your looking at the art from, the reflections off glass and the muted movement of people throughout the museum cube
I've deceived you by this photo. The sculptures are separated by a somewhat translucent white screen...so what you see are other sculptures and people walking in the background behind the screen.
4 comments:
this is interesting as a photo because it has these layers occurring that are hard to get a handle on. The angle your looking at the art from, the reflections off glass and the muted movement of people throughout the museum cube
Or are the reflected people part of the painting? I love looking at this.
I've deceived you by this photo. The sculptures are separated by a somewhat translucent white screen...so what you see are other sculptures and people walking in the background behind the screen.
Love the way you have caught that figure in the background!
Post a Comment