Saturday, May 21, 2011

Waiting for Spring (Weekend in B&W)

Elizabeth Lake in the hills west of Lancester, CA - 2 April 2011
 The small lake is far away from Los Angeles but still part of Los Angeles County. The road passing by the lake is the Pine Canon Hwy and is a hills route between the major Hwy 14 and Interstate 5 freeway.
Join Dragonstar's The Weekend in Black and White.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Tash!!! The clouds and sky behind the dark bark of the tree are perfect! Subconscious inspiration in both directions I think!!!

cieldequimper said...

This should be in a b&w book!

Dragonstar said...

Nice to see you again, and with such a beautiful photo. I love the light on the twigs.

Petrea Burchard said...

So near, yet so far away. Beautiful photo. Makes me want to go for a drive.

Pasadena Adjacent said...

This is where you were earlier in the day before the Art opening. I looked into the campgrounds here. Feared it would be one of those messy recreational stops. Your photo says otherwise.

Cezar and Léia said...

AWESOME, very very artistic!
*** I'm anxious here today waiting to my daughter. She went to Tenerife enjoy the week in school trip. :)
Léia

Linnea said...

Looks fantastic in black and white!