Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
i'm sure this mural affects people who see it in many ways.my entry is here: MONDAY MURAL
his head looks a bit creepy to me!
The carving looks cool but probably isn't good for the building!
Fascinating collaboration and mixing of media. Do you know who the man is? Hope it isn't someone I should recognize. You know how embarrassing that can be. Thank you, Tash, for participating in this week's Monday Mural.
i like odd
PA - I like odd too.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i'm sure this mural affects people who see it in many ways.
my entry is here: MONDAY MURAL
his head looks a bit creepy to me!
The carving looks cool but probably isn't good for the building!
Fascinating collaboration and mixing of media. Do you know who the man is? Hope it isn't someone I should recognize. You know how embarrassing that can be. Thank you, Tash, for participating in this week's Monday Mural.
i like odd
PA - I like odd too.
Post a Comment