Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
HA - that's a slope for me!The second photo is great, I like the framing.A Happy New Year to you and your family! May there always be enough light for your lenses!
I've never liked skiing but I enjoy seeing others pursuing it. I hope you had a good run.
This is a beautiful scene...very nice photo. And I love how you captured the people on the lift, through that window.
I've skied twice in my life. I recall the run was called Jack and Jill hill
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA - that's a slope for me!
The second photo is great, I like the framing.
A Happy New Year to you and your family! May there always be enough light for your lenses!
I've never liked skiing but I enjoy seeing others pursuing it. I hope you had a good run.
This is a beautiful scene...very nice photo. And I love how you captured the people on the lift, through that window.
I've skied twice in my life. I recall the run was called Jack and Jill hill
Post a Comment