As I was trying to get an artistic shot of the trees and bougainvilla "flower" reflecting in a puddle, Whiskers had other thoughts.
'What's so interesting here?"
"I just don't know what you are doing."
See many more reflections at James' Weekend Reflection.
See many more reflections at James' Weekend Reflection.
8 comments:
joli photo,mais biensur quel magnifique chat ;O)
http://unephotounsouvenir.blogspot.com/
Isn't that just like a cat! Great capture, even if it wasn't exactly what you were going for. Kathy
Wow that fantastic photos!
I love his ears in the reflection
this is the third "cat" post I've come across. Cat nip for everyone!
«Louis» is sending the link for this to all the kitty lovers he knows...
;-)
I really like these, the three dominant colors and then Whisker's eyes, very striking.
One of our cats is like that. Prefers to position himself between me and any object of interest that excludes him.
Post a Comment