Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
Cop: "Where's my doughnut?!"
Louis is funny. Interesting pose - wonder what he is thinking/watching/doing??
I was trying to figure that out too...it was near an intersection, but I think he was just soaking up the morning rays.
these guys seemed to be out in force today and not in the open such as this. No, hiding behind parked cars, around curbs etc. The city needs money.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cop: "Where's my doughnut?!"
Louis is funny. Interesting pose - wonder what he is thinking/watching/doing??
I was trying to figure that out too...it was near an intersection, but I think he was just soaking up the morning rays.
these guys seemed to be out in force today and not in the open such as this. No, hiding behind parked cars, around curbs etc. The city needs money.
Post a Comment