Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
What a delightful looking place! Love the colors and your photos are terrific, Tash! Hope you have a great week!Sylvia
the look color and feel of that house is similar to one a few houses down from me. I lived in Belmont Shores for three years on a street called Argone (?) A depressing hovel but it was cheap.
I know that house!!! California Heights is a cool area!!! I lived in Belmont Heights for 8 years, and before that, across the street from Jefferson Middle School!!! MY cousin grew up in Belmont Shore!!! I Love Long Beach!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a delightful looking place! Love the colors and your photos are terrific, Tash! Hope you have a great week!
Sylvia
the look color and feel of that house is similar to one a few houses down from me.
I lived in Belmont Shores for three years on a street called Argone (?) A depressing hovel but it was cheap.
I know that house!!! California Heights is a cool area!!! I lived in Belmont Heights for 8 years, and before that, across the street from Jefferson Middle School!!! MY cousin grew up in Belmont Shore!!! I Love Long Beach!!!
Post a Comment