Friday, October 29, 2010

Eye & Eye Candy - London, UK (Skywatch Friday & Weekend Reflections)

London's Eye (17 October 2010)

London's eye-candy - St. Paul's Cathedral, reflected. (17 October 2010)
We had a chance to ride the Eye and hear an organ concert at St. Paul's - fantastic experiences.
Join SkyWatch Friday and Weekend Reflections at James' Newtown Daily Photo.

14 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

So pretty, and very smart in taking the sky through the reflection

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/10/oh-look-at-moon-and-sky.html

Dimple said...

I like that reflection: the contrast of old and new is great!

Sylvia K said...

Terrific reflections for the day! Love the bus! I, too, love the contrast between the old and new! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

The first photo has a unique angle and reflection... the reflection on the bus should be used in a marketing plan as it is fabulous!

namaki said...

I like n°4 very much !!

Margaret Gosden said...

London Buses look different today! Great improvement! Amazing how reflections to be found
in a city can be as poetic as those found in the
country.

SandyCarlson said...

These are really gorgeous.

Jim said...

Wonderful shots.

'Tsuki said...

I just love your reflection of St Paul on that bus ! Very nice catch !

Gine said...

J'aime beaucoup celle du bus ! Amusant !

Petrea Burchard said...

I love London! Thanks for these shots.

Pasadena Adjacent said...

Those houses have no eves. They must suck sunlight

TheChieftess said...

love the reflection in the bus!! The Eye is pretty amazing!

Photos by Stan said...

Great shot! I love reflections and this is so creative. I have pics out of a double decker, but never one into it [or off of it]. Thanks for the comment and heads up on your photo-- cheers.