Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
How cute is that!!!Tash, I wasn't sure if you had heard that one of our artist on the Art Challenge had passed away suddenly on Oct. 6.I have written a little tribute and shared many of her paintings that were not part of the Art Challenge! It's on the Art Blog today.
On the steps of St. Paul's! Oh, I miss it.
I like those pink tights and enjoyed the cathedral music. It's been years since I've been into a Cathedral.
This is such a fun photo!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute is that!!!
Tash, I wasn't sure if you had heard that one of our artist on the Art Challenge had passed away suddenly on Oct. 6.
I have written a little tribute and shared many of her paintings that were not part of the Art Challenge! It's on the Art Blog today.
On the steps of St. Paul's! Oh, I miss it.
I like those pink tights and enjoyed the cathedral music. It's been years since I've been into a Cathedral.
This is such a fun photo!
Post a Comment