Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Be-witching Cozies - Salisbury, England

Cheery tea-cozies in a shop window - Salisbury, England

4 comments:

TheChieftess said...

These made me chuckle!!! I love the idea of tea cozies!!! But I drink my tea, one cup at a time!!! Never use any of my teapots, including my treasured brown English tea pot!!!

Pasadena Adjacent said...

cozies. I have a story about cozies I will post one day. Kind of on the "blue" side

Linda said...

The first item we had to knit at primary school (age 7), was a tea cosy like the one on the left. In two colours. I kept getting the balls of wool in a tangle. How I hated that tea cosy!

Merisi said...

Small world: I found a knitted red and white striped cozy just like the one you picture here, a Christmas gift for one of my daughters. Plus, it was made in England!