Sunday, November 14, 2010

London Bridges ... on a Sunday (Sunday Bridges)

From the London Eye on a Sunday afternoon (17 October 2010)

Millenium Bridge and St. Paul's (17 October 2010)
On the Millenium Bridge with St. Paul's (17 October 2010)


Color before the Towers (17 October 2010)
 Join "Louis la Vache's" Sunday Bridges meme on San Fransico Bay Daily Photo.

14 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Bonjour chère Tash!
Ahhh the romantic London!Wonderful set of pictures and amazing angles, lucky you!
All pictures are beautiful, but the Millenium Bridge with the adorable Stl Paul Cathedral is always my "cup of tea", Awesome!
Hugs and a lovely Sunday
Léia

Andy said...

Extraordinarily looking bridge. I like your photos.

Kaori said...

I am loving your Millenium Bridge, what fantastic architecture! Happy sunday :-D

cieldequimper said...

Hi Tash! I lived in London for 7 years a long time ago :-) and have never seen these new bridges or the London Eye in person! Thankfully, I can recognise Cannon St. Bridge and Tower Bridge! Love the first shot, it's gorgeous!

genie said...

How nice getting to see St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower Bridge again. All of your shots are beautiful. I missed London and all of the United Kingdom so much.This is a GREAT Sunday Bridges shot for me.

Linnea said...

Such gorgeous shots. Love the sky, lighting, and landscape...

Elisa N Viajes said...

London and its bridges are amazing :)
Have a nice Sunday

Lesley said...

The London Eye is the best way to see the bridges at a glance!

TheChieftess said...

Wow...that Millenium Bridge is quite unusual!!! And I love the first shot from the London Eye! Well done Tash!!

Marka said...

Great perspective on the city in the first photo here. Cheers!

Oakland Daily Photo said...

What a view and incredible visibility! On a clear day you can see forever.

VioletSky said...

Love the first view from the Eye! The light makes everything look so white.

Petrea Burchard said...

Spectacular shots, Tash! The top one amazes.

Pasadena Adjacent said...

art? one, two three comments at most

great photos. I'd go to England just to see that bridge (then it would be a mad dash to Scotland)

Ireland? been there/ done that