Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
I love the Getty.
Nicely done...both capture the experience of visiting the Getty!!!
Wow! They let you take photos there! :)
Love love love the first image, it looks like a Edward Hopper painting itself!CiaoE xx
Poor Van Gogh...those Iris' of his have ben passed back and forth give a zillion take a zillion
wow, most of the galleries I've been to forbid taking pics.On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!
I haven't been there for so long - would love to take an afternoon's visit and then another day, too! :)
Magnificent art!I would love to visit this Museum!That bench is also great!Léia
It's a fabulous place to spend an afternoon! I'd love to go back...
I really like the composition of both photos. Have a good wekend.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love the Getty.
Nicely done...both capture the experience of visiting the Getty!!!
Wow! They let you take photos there! :)
Love love love the first image, it looks like a Edward Hopper painting itself!
Ciao
E xx
Poor Van Gogh...those Iris' of his have ben passed back and forth give a zillion take a zillion
wow, most of the galleries I've been to forbid taking pics.
On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!
I haven't been there for so long - would love to take an afternoon's visit and then another day, too! :)
Magnificent art!
I would love to visit this Museum!
That bench is also great!
Léia
It's a fabulous place to spend an afternoon! I'd love to go back...
I really like the composition of both photos. Have a good wekend.
Post a Comment