Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
I like this very much. So many different lines and patterns, all set off by the shadows.
That would have been a tough exposure.You got such a great range of tones!
I've really been enjoying looking at your beautiful photos.
I love doors! Your picture is excellent! :)Léia
Your shut door makes me think of: "The last dog on planet earth sat alone in his doghouse. There was a meow at the door." If things couldn't get any worse.
Nice shot!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like this very much. So many different lines and patterns, all set off by the shadows.
That would have been a tough exposure.You got such a great range of tones!
I've really been enjoying looking at your beautiful photos.
I love doors! Your picture is excellent! :)
Léia
Your shut door makes me think of: "The last dog on planet earth sat alone in his doghouse. There was a meow at the door." If things couldn't get any worse.
Nice shot!!!
Post a Comment