Monday, March 5, 2012

Full Circle by Stephen Elicker

FULL CIRCLE (tile mural) on side of FRESH & EASY store, Cherry Ave., Signal Hill, CA
Artists: Steve Elicker and Francisco Moreno, 2010
Join Mural Monday meme at Oakland Daily Photo.

7 comments:

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Welcome to Monday Mural, Tash. These are beautiful. It looks like the artists made the tiles they used. Love the texture as well as the images in these works. Wonderful addition to the landscape. Thanks for participating in this week's Monday Mural.

Cezar and Léia said...

Fantastic artwork in this wall!A creative and beautiful art!
Léia

VioletSky said...

I take it that Fresh and Easy is a grocery store. These make you think of a local farmers market.

RedPat said...

Nice! The landscaping enhances the pieces so well!

cieldequimper said...

I wouldn't mind that one in my garden (if I had a garden!). Very nice.

Pasadena Adjacent said...

I saw a mural in the town of Bishop...on the library that reminds me a bit of this. Kind of like how they've sculpted the actual tiles

TheChieftess said...

I like this...
PA...haven't seen the mural in Bishop...I'll have to go looking for it!!!