Monday, August 11, 2008

Household Additions


Hey, who is down there?

And whose paws are those?

Why, it's my brother!

Introducing Whiskers & Smokey, our new kitties. My son found them at the Whitmore Shelter by Mammoth Lakes and we decided to take them both. They are very friendly, affectionate, playful, and very stinky (at times). Whiskers is the bold one, and Smokey is more cautious. That's the only way we can tell them apart right now.

2 comments:

teej said...

They're beautiful!
I love the one of Whiskers (Smoky?) with his head between two...pillows?
Cats ARE hard to photograph; it's the fur. It's my theory they always look blurred because the fur is in the process of jumping off the cat onto the sofa as you shoot.
TJ

Copenhagen said...

Oh my god! For a second I thought it was my cat! They look so similar?

Do you know what kind of race is the cat?

I adopted my cat from a friend who asked me to foster her. My cat was living with 54 other cats in an apartment. She's very anti-social and often hid in the bathroom.

Now she's a happy cat living in a cozy home.