Yes, I see you've spread out to the surrounding area. I like this church and am glad you posted interior shots to go with it. About ten years ago I had an opportunity to purchase colored glass thats used in these modernist churches. At the time it was no longer in favor and it's owner had it boxed away in a warehouse somewhere. Well, I passed on it. Dang!! The one that got away.
1 comment:
Yes, I see you've spread out to the surrounding area. I like this church and am glad you posted interior shots to go with it. About ten years ago I had an opportunity to purchase colored glass thats used in these modernist churches. At the time it was no longer in favor and it's owner had it boxed away in a warehouse somewhere. Well, I passed on it. Dang!! The one that got away.
Post a Comment