... the stained glass windows originally created by Dick Weiss in 1988 were reconfigured (by Weiss) to fit into the new north escalator wall of windows. The first window, "Cow On Its Side," was installed in 2001, and the second window, "For A.W.," was installed in 2002. Each artwork had to be extended by several window mullions in order to retain the appropriate scale."
"Cow on its side" - full view.


4 comments:
I've been to Sea-Tac so often and have never seen this. Maybe because it isn't anywhere near international arrivals & departures? It's great!
Ah, lovely! I've been to Sea-Tac many times, but haven't noticed this. Next time I'm there--I'll be looking!
I am «Louis la Vache» and I find this sideways cow to be rather amusing!
I like this piece as well as the others I saw by going through the link. Thanks for adding it
Post a Comment