Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
The Brooklyn Bridge is one of my favorites!
a famous NY landmark. i wished i took pictures of this bridge when i visited a few years ago.
Ahhhhh! That's NYC as I love it! ;-)
The famous Brooklyn Bridge! Nice view from below it :D
Nice night shot!
A unique take on the Brooklyn Bridge! «Louis» is happy to see you've got a bridge on both of your blogs today! Cheers!
Beautiful grain and night shot of one of NY's favorites.Ciao!Ele xx
Love this bridge. I remember seeing a documentary about its construction and how all the men got the bends coming up in primitive gear from laying the foundation under East River.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The Brooklyn Bridge is one of my favorites!
a famous NY landmark. i wished i took pictures of this bridge when i visited a few years ago.
Ahhhhh! That's NYC as I love it! ;-)
The famous Brooklyn Bridge! Nice view from below it :D
Nice night shot!
A unique take on the Brooklyn Bridge! «Louis» is happy to see you've got a bridge on both of your blogs today! Cheers!
Beautiful grain and night shot of one of NY's favorites.
Ciao!
Ele xx
Love this bridge. I remember seeing a documentary about its construction and how all the men got the bends coming up in primitive gear from laying the foundation under East River.
Post a Comment