Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
Whiskers (I think) is keeping me company.
If does the cat eat the mouse ?
Very funny idea for hard/soft challenge. Cats are so very useful at being exactly where you are, trying to help you in every way possible that you really don't need. This cuold be my cat, Sweet William Grey, except that Bill has green eyes.
I love these. How could I not love photos of kitties?? But, the one with the mouse is classic!
I'm behind in my comments, but these are great! And I'm with Maya: the cat with the mouse if the best!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If does the cat eat the mouse ?
Very funny idea for hard/soft challenge. Cats are so very useful at being exactly where you are, trying to help you in every way possible that you really don't need. This cuold be my cat, Sweet William Grey, except that Bill has green eyes.
I love these. How could I not love photos of kitties?? But, the one with the mouse is classic!
I'm behind in my comments, but these are great! And I'm with Maya: the cat with the mouse if the best!
Post a Comment