The reflection looks like it's cast across a deep lake. Palm Axis would tell you what kind of tree that is but Pasadena Adjacent can't remember. I actually have one at the bottom of the hill.
Good to meet you! Discovered your blog a Penscola Daily -how fun -I live close to South Coast Plaza -border of Costa Mesa and Santa Ana! It was an attempt to downsize, but I'm not so sure I like the gated community life...
11 comments:
Tash, Love these photographs of the tree in full bloom..
Thank you for sharing with us..
Costas.
Nature at its best, perfectly caught.
I don't know what tree it is, but the pink blossoms are absolutely gorgeous!
Wow, is this gorgeous! A flowering apple tree or something?
The reflection looks like it's cast across a deep lake. Palm Axis would tell you what kind of tree that is but Pasadena Adjacent can't remember. I actually have one at the bottom of the hill.
Ohmigosh, that is one beautiful tree and reflection! Great picture!
The tree is beautiful, and your reflection shot is too. Very creative of you.
What a gorgeous tree. Looks like it's leaning over to see its reflection. Wonderful shot!
Fab shot, Tash.
wow, love the photos with the tree! And the trees reflection in a car roof(?), Love it!
Good to meet you!
Discovered your blog a Penscola Daily -how fun -I live close to South Coast Plaza -border of Costa Mesa and Santa Ana! It was an attempt to downsize, but I'm not so sure I like the gated community life...
very pretty tree!
Post a Comment