Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
Incredible variety in types of bridges. I love that city.
I really like the bicycle-on-bridge photo!
This is one city I hope to spend some time in and explore it's lovely bridges from a bicycle.
I love your last photo, both the bridge and the bicycle :D
marvelous bridges! the last photo is my favorite.:p
Amsterdam has a lot of cute little bridges. These are nice examples.
Oh, now you ahve me reminiscing about A'dam bridges! It has been too long since I was there, but these all look so familiar.
We were just talking about the Amsterdam bridges last night over dinner. We've never been (and its on our list). This was fun to look over! Great pictures and we look forward to following your blog!
ten comments? I think you hit the jackpot on this one. Holland Land-o-my peeps.
«Louis» apologizes for being exceedingly late to his own party here! He's had very little time to spend on-line since last Friday.This is a splendid contribution to Sunday Bridges, and «Louis» thanks you for participating!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Incredible variety in types of bridges. I love that city.
I really like the bicycle-on-bridge photo!
This is one city I hope to spend some time in and explore it's lovely bridges from a bicycle.
I love your last photo, both the bridge and the bicycle :D
marvelous bridges! the last photo is my favorite.:p
Amsterdam has a lot of cute little bridges. These are nice examples.
Oh, now you ahve me reminiscing about A'dam bridges! It has been too long since I was there, but these all look so familiar.
We were just talking about the Amsterdam bridges last night over dinner. We've never been (and its on our list). This was fun to look over! Great pictures and we look forward to following your blog!
ten comments? I think you hit the jackpot on this one. Holland Land-o-my peeps.
«Louis» apologizes for being exceedingly late to his own party here! He's had very little time to spend on-line since last Friday.
This is a splendid contribution to Sunday Bridges, and «Louis» thanks you for participating!
Post a Comment