What I find most interesting about this image is that without a description I would not have guessed what I was looking at. It appears medical or graph like.
btw: I thought about suggesting you change your avitar to the cactus image you posted a few days back. I didn't because I thought I'd be seen as pushy.
4 comments:
What I find most interesting about this image is that without a description I would not have guessed what I was looking at. It appears medical or graph like.
btw: I thought about suggesting you change your avitar to the cactus image you posted a few days back. I didn't because I thought I'd be seen as pushy.
PA - I'll never see you as pushy. So suggest away.
Hi there,
I'm not exactly sure where I stumbled onto your link. I really like your photos. If you don't mind, I'm going to tag along.
thanks!
patricktillett.blogspot.com
Oh, really wonderful!
Post a Comment