Oh, I LOVE it!! Did they take a picture with their new camera in front of the shop from which they just BOUGHT it? That's awesome!! They are so sweet together!
WOW what a great shot and how interesting that they chose this location to be photographed
Remember when Franks was the "go to" place of the industry? Thats where I purchased my first 35 mm Pentax K1000 camera back in 78. I think it's closed now but it was open awhile back. The roof had a hole in it with pigeon droppings all over. Empty of customers and a ancient Saint Bernard lying on the floor. I bet they closed up after the dog passed
Frank's Camera in the old Kress Building is open occasionally. (Very occasionally) A good place to go for K1000 pieces and other items from the 35mm age. (I personally cleaned her out of spare 35mm canisters.)
I think this may be a couple of doors down from where Frank's is today. In what may have been where Karl's shoes was originally.
7 comments:
Oh, I LOVE it!! Did they take a picture with their new camera in front of the shop from which they just BOUGHT it? That's awesome!! They are so sweet together!
Thanks so much for sharing!
WOW
what a great shot and how interesting that they chose this location to be photographed
Remember when Franks was the "go to" place of the industry? Thats where I purchased my first 35 mm Pentax K1000 camera back in 78. I think it's closed now but it was open awhile back. The roof had a hole in it with pigeon droppings all over. Empty of customers and a ancient Saint Bernard lying on the floor. I bet they closed up after the dog passed
Frank's Camera in the old Kress Building is open occasionally. (Very occasionally) A good place to go for K1000 pieces and other items from the 35mm age. (I personally cleaned her out of spare 35mm canisters.)
I think this may be a couple of doors down from where Frank's is today. In what may have been where Karl's shoes was originally.
Great photo find. Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful photo. Thanks for sharing it.
Fabulous shot Tash!!! They look so happy to be here!!!!
Ah, so picture taking is in the blood. Wonderful "reflection."
Love this shot of your parents, Tash!
Post a Comment