Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Bridges for The Chieftess - Mammoth Lakes, CA

Our wonderful local photographer and blogger, The Chieftess (A Photographic Journey blog), is moving from LA area to this absolutely gorgeous spot. I'm so looking forward to her photos of Mammoth Lakes and surrounding area.
The bridges of Twin Lakes, above the town of Mammoth Lakes (August 2009)
Join "Louis La Vache's" Sunday Bridges.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, fantastic view and wonderful that you got two bridges in one photo. great shot.

Unknown said...

WOW, beautiful!

Louis la Vache said...

hee hee!
A "twofer" for Sunday Bridges!

Petrea Burchard said...

Gorgeous. Look how clear that water is. Amazing photos, Tash!

Kaori said...

Oh this photo is FANTASTIC! Such an amazing view ;-)

TheChieftess said...

Beautiful photos tash!!! When we were up there just two weeks ago, there was still snow on the ground (and not just a little!) and the road was still closed just past Tamarack Lodge!!!

We are definitely looking forward to our move!!! Actually...I'm looking forward to having the move done!!! I @*^%$ packing!!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

What a gorgeous area indeed. A little piece of Heaven. :)

TheChieftess said...

Ok...so I clicked on your link to this post and am oooohing and ahhhing....then I start to scroll down...and I can't figure out why I hadn't seen your photos...I'm scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling, and none of them are familiar...and I'm thinking, "haven't I been on PVDP lately...geeze...how long has it been since I've been on PVDP.......DUH!!! It's very early Sunday morning...had to get up cause they're delivering our new bed...not quite awake...ohhhhh!!!! This is a different blog!!! Whew!!! I'm not crazy!!! (Well, maybe I shouldn't go that far!!!)
Love this blog Tash!!! You have some really fabulous shots!!!

cieldequimper said...

I'm totally speechless. So, so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Its a magic place Tash.
Love all your photographs.
Have a great week.
Costas

Pat Tillett said...

I have been there and it is beautiful. I can see that I need to go back, camera in hand...

Cezar and Léia said...

ohmigod, this is ART sweet Tash!Thanks so much for introducing this breathtaking, wonderful place for us!
I'm enchanted, I just need to visit there! :)
And what fabulous reflections!
Congratulations!
Léia

Cezar and Léia said...

I need to say...it's the best picture of my day!
Léia :)

Elisa N Viajes said...

Hello,
Nice shot, and amazing landscape. I share with all of you the Sundayn Bridges. Thanks Louis!
Best regards from Argentine
Elisa

VioletSky said...

Looks absolutely beautiful.
And a tad less urban than maybe they are used to?!

Mariza Delandrea said...

Belíssimas fotos, maravilhosas!

Mariza Delandrea
Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil

http://subolhar.blogspot.com

Ebie said...

Oh, my Tash, I have been to this area and had photographed from this spot! I did not even notice the bridge. I am going to check my archive

Very impressive shots!

Sunday Bridges

Brenda's Arizona said...

What lovely photos! You have shown us a paradise.