Monday, June 14, 2010

I'll take that with a view on the side... Pacific Coast Hwy - Redondo Beach, CA

10:20:30 am to 10:24:40 am, Sunday, June 6, 2010

6 comments:

ben wideman said...

Now that is a cool photo idea.

Thanks for sharing, Tash!

Pasadena Adjacent said...

I think you could still do that as a strip (I did this with the Hiker's walk down Fairoaks). Tiny on your blog but if selected you would scroll through it; like driving an auto.

Love the idea of shooting through your car window. You are becoming quite the concepualist

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Sooo cool! You are so talented! I just love the character you've captured here! Nice!

Louis la Vache said...

Very clever mosaic!

Pasadena Adjacent said...

I've got your blog opened up so that I can see the window mosaic above the freeway bridge view. Nice tension going on when you view them as stacked

TheChieftess said...

Love this Tash!!!! A great concept!!!