Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mystery Bridge Sunday Bridges


February 2009
Hint: It's somewhere very near our Sunday Bridges host.

11 comments:

cieldequimper said...

:-) and these two shots are marvellous. I just love the buoy in the second one, I can feel it bobbing from here!

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

It's the Golden Gate, right? (I'm SUCH an Easterner, aren't I?!!)

Louis la Vache said...

hee hee!
«Louis» has NO CLUE where this bridge might be located!

[M. Scélérat, editeur, à «Louis»: Well, true to form, you are clueless!

«Louis» à M. Scélérat, editeur:I'm about to give you a clue as to how unwelcome your catty remarks are. My horns have been itching for action to see if they can launch your sarcastic rear into the next county...

M. Scélérat, editeur: (CRINGE! GULP!) ]

EG CameraGirl said...

Hahaha! But it's not golden and it's not a gate. :)

dianasfaria.com said...

Could it be the Golden Gate?
I know so very little about CA, except for what I learn from my CA. blog friends!

Unknown said...

the Golden Gate.:p
fabulous photos.

VioletSky said...

Great angle on this one!
I like the way you've framed the red buoy under the red arch.

Mo said...

Great capture of this well known bridge.

Halcyon said...

I always love to see different views on this one. It's a beauty, for sure!

Eleonora Baldwin said...

Hee hee hee, I like these images of the Cancello Dorato. Oddly no fog...

Love love love the buoy and deatil in the second one.

TheChieftess said...

don't remember the name but I believe it's San Pedro!!!