The 1930's Warner Grand is located at 478 West 6th Street in San Pedro. The ad (Grand Vision) for resotration of the Grand to its former splendor was hung above a store front of the adjacent building, looking across at this wonderful old wall and gate.
See the reflected world view at James' Weekend Reflection.
We're off for our annual ski weekend at Mammoth Mountain. I'll catch up with your posts when I return.

8 comments:
Very nice! I love that intricate gate!
...Venice laundry
That is a really cool reflection. I hope you have a great time.
P.s. you gave Mcklinky a bad link but I corrected it.
Just lovely!
You can find mine here:
Weekend Reflection ~ Ghostly Images
Amzing and intricate, love the colors.
Really nice reflection. The colors are wonderful. Have a great trip. Kathy
Good job on the reflection. Enjoy your weekend of snow and skis!
Fantastic Tash. I'm sorry I haven't had time to visit your blog lately, will try to get better...
Neat one Tash. The large image of the reflected woman is great.
Post a Comment