"Council just took the cuts to the grants off the table, and is not moving forward with the deletion of the required 1% of TOT to fund Cultural Affairs!"
PA/AA - that's something to feel fantastic about. I'm glad the Council came to it's senses.
CO - Not fantastic, but not horrible for a fast food joint. I buy them, and don't read them for a long time. I check others out of the library regularly and read them right away...such is life.
4 comments:
file under fantastic
"Council just took the cuts to the grants off the table, and is not moving forward with the deletion of the required 1% of TOT to fund Cultural Affairs!"
Arts Administrator
Was their food, "Fantastic??"
I went to a specialized burger joint today here in Pas - I wood name it Disappointment Burger.
When you're not reading signs, are you reading books or just collecting them? Tell the truth!
PA/AA - that's something to feel fantastic about. I'm glad the Council came to it's senses.
CO - Not fantastic, but not horrible for a fast food joint.
I buy them, and don't read them for a long time. I check others out of the library regularly and read them right away...such is life.
I always love the strong colours in your photos, blue and red: wow!
Post a Comment