I like the patina the makes the sign true. Are you taking most of these photos from the car or tilting the image to create motion. It's kind of a travelogue.
PJ - Most of the "reading signs" series are taken from the car when I'm stopped at a light (I get good use out of the moon roof). The VERDE was from Saturday walk to a nearby park with Amy...I liked the lettering on that one & I'm not sure why I took it at an angle, guess it just looked better that way.
3 comments:
I like the patina the makes the sign true. Are you taking most of these photos from the car or tilting the image to create motion. It's kind of a travelogue.
This is a quite impressive angle. I love the patina too. And btw, yes the temple is in Hacienda Hgts in LA.
PJ -
Most of the "reading signs" series are taken from the car when I'm stopped at a light (I get good use out of the moon roof). The VERDE was from Saturday walk to a nearby park with Amy...I liked the lettering on that one & I'm not sure why I took it at an angle, guess it just looked better that way.
Post a Comment